González Catalán S.A.
- González Catalán S.A. has adapted this website to the requirements of Organic Law 3/2018 LOPD-GDD and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons, RGPD, as well as Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, LSSICE.
Responsible for the treatment of your personal data
- Identity of the person in charge: L. González Catalán S.A.
- I.F.: A08414880
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Barcelona, 35-37 08120 La Llagosta Barcelona
- Phone: +34 935748198
- Web: , www.lgcsa.com
Identification Delegate Data Protection
- Data Protection Delegate: Francisco Burgos Rubiales
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +34 630835824
For the purposes of the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulations cited above, the personal data that you send us through the web forms, will receive the data treatment of “Users of the web and subscribers”. For the treatment of user data, we implement all the technical and organizational security measures established in the current legislation.
Principles that we will apply to your personal information
In the processing of your personal data, we will apply the following principles that meet the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency:we will always require your consent for the processing of your personal data for one or several specific purposes that we will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization:we will only request data strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which we require them.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period:the data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the treatment, depending on the purpose, we will inform you of the corresponding conservation period, in the case of subscriptions, we periodically review our lists and we eliminate those inactive records for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality:your data will be treated in such a way that an adequate security of personal data is guaranteed, and confidentiality is guaranteed. We take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of the data of our users by third parties.
How have we obtained your data?
The personal data we deal with come from:
- Contact Form
What are your rights when you provide us with your information?
Interested persons have the right to:
- Request access to personal data concerning the interested party
- Request rectification
- Request your withdrawal from our database
- Request limitation of your treatment
- Oppose the treatment
Those interested may access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its elimination when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected. In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims. In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. L. González Catalán S.A. will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. As an interested party, you have the right to receive the personal data that concern you, that you have provided us and in a structured format, for common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another data controller when:
- Treatment is based on consent
- The data has been provided by the person concerned.
- The treatment is carried out by automated means.
Interested parties will also have the right to effective judicial protection and submit a claim to the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, if they consider that the processing of personal data that concerns them violates the Regulation.
For what purpose do we treat your personal data?
Your personal data will only be used for the following purposes:
- Carry out the necessary commercial and administrative procedures with the users of the web.
- Send commercial advertising communications by e-mail, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, in case the User has expressly consented to sending commercial communications electronically by subscribing to the newsletter.
- Respond to inquiries and / or provide information required by the User;
- Perform the services and / or products contracted or subscribed by the User
- Use your data to contact us, both electronically and non-electronically, to obtain your opinion on the service provided.
- The data of customers and / or suppliers will be treated, within the contractual relationship that links them to the person in charge, in compliance with the administrative, fiscal, accounting and labour obligations that are necessary under current legislation.
You can revoke your consent at any time by sending a letter with the subject “Cancel” at firstname.lastname@example.org.
According to the LSSICE, L. González Catalán S.A. does not perform SPAM practices, therefore, it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the User. Consequently, in all the communications that he will receive from the provider, the user has the possibility to cancel his express consent to receive our communications.
We will not process your personal data for any other purpose than those described except by legal obligation or judicial requirement.
In accordance with the provisions of the Organic Law 3/2018 LOPD-GDD and European Data Protection General Regulation (RGPD) 2016/679, L. González Catalán S.A. will be responsible for the processing of data corresponding to users of the website and subscribers. L. González Catalán S.A. does not sell, rent or lease personal data that can identify the user, nor will it in the future, to third parties without prior consent. It will always be done with the strictest safety standards.
Sending email messages for contact purposes
Legitimation for the treatment of your data
The legal basis for the processing of the data is your consent granted to carry out the purposes described above, which will be requested at the time of marking the corresponding box when collecting your data.
Failure to provide the requested personal data or not accepting this data protection policy means that it is impossible to subscribe, register or receive information about the provider’s products and services.
In cases where there is a prior contractual relationship between the parties, the legitimacy for the development of administrative, fiscal, accounting and labour obligations that are necessary under current legislation will be the prior existence of the commercial relationship established between the parties. In cases where there is a prior contractual relationship between the parties, the legitimacy for the development of administrative, fiscal, accounting and labor obligations that are necessary under current legislation will be the prior existence of the commercial relationship established between the parties.
The categories of data that are treated are identifying data. Specially protected data categories are not treated.
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data provided will be preserved:
Until your request is cancelled by the interested party.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Many tools that we use to manage your data are hired by third parties. To provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, www.lgcsa.com, shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
Google Analytics: a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose head office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files located on your computer, to help, www.lgcsa.com analyze the use made by users of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of, www.lgcsa.com will be directly transmitted and archived by Google in the servers of the United States. The IP address is anonymized, so it will not be collected by Google.
In this service, messages sent by users are stored for contact purposes.
By browsing , www.lgcsa.com you can collect non-identifiable data, which may include, IP addresses, geographic location (approximately), a record of how services and sites are used, and other data that cannot be used to identify the user. Among the non-identifying data are also those related to your browsing habits through third-party services.
This website uses the following third-party analysis services:
We use this information to analyze trends, administer the site, track the movements of users around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
Google uses partner advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use the information they obtain from your visits to this and other websites (not including your name, address, email address, or phone number) to serve you advertisements about products and services that may be of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your options to prevent these companies from using this information, please see the link above.
Data Security and Secrecy
www.lgcsa.com is committed to the use and treatment of personal data including users, respecting their confidentiality and use them in accordance with the purpose of the same, as well as to comply with their obligation to save them and adapt all measures for avoid alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations.
www.lgcsa.com cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
With respect to the confidentiality of the processing, L. González Catalán S.A. will ensure that any person who is authorized by us to process the client’s data (including its staff, collaborators and providers), will be under an appropriate obligation of confidentiality (either a contractual or legal).
When a security incident occurs, upon realizing L. González Catalán S.A., he shall notify the Client without undue delay and shall provide timely information related to the Security Incident as it is known or when reasonably requested by the Client.
Accuracy and veracity of the data
As a user, you are solely responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the data you send to, www.lgcsa.com exonerating L. González Catalán S.A., of any responsibility in this regard.
Users guarantee and respond, in any case, the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them properly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact form or Courses and Events.
Acceptance and consent
The consent given, both for the treatment and for the transfer of data of the interested parties, is revocable at any time by communicating it to L. González Catalán S.A. in the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of the ARCO rights. This revocation will not be retroactive in any case.
- González Catalán S.A. reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to legislative or jurisprudential developments, as well as to industry practices. In these cases, L. González Catalán S.A. will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable anticipation of its implementation.
Commercial post office
According to the LSSICE, www.lgcsa.com does not perform SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial e-mails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and of electronic commerce, www.lgcsa.com undertakes not to send commercial communications without properly identifying them.
The user is informed that the means enabled by the company to communicate with customers and other affected parties is the corporate telephone, corporate mobile phones and corporate email.
If you send personal information through a different means of communication to those indicated in this section, L. González Catalán S.A. It is exempt from liability in relation to the security measures available to the media in question.
Recipients of Assignments or Transfers
- González Catalán S.A. does not carry out any transfer or communication of data unless there is reasonable need to comply with a judicial proceeding, legal obligation or prior obtaining the user’s consent.
Nor will international transfers of your personal data be made without your prior consent without prejudice to being able to block or cancel your account if there may be indications of the commission of any crime by the user. The information provided will only be available to the provider at that time.
- González Catalán S.A. will not transfer the data collected to third parties unless there is reasonable need to comply with a judicial procedure, legal obligation or prior obtaining the user’s consent.
In general, the relations between L. González Catalán S.A. with the Users of its telematic services, present on this website, are subject to the Spanish legislation and jurisdiction to which the parties expressly submit, being competent for the resolution of all derived conflicts or related to its use the Courts and Tribunals of Barcelona.
Intellectual and industrial property
- González Catalán S.A. by itself or as an assignee, it is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein (by way of example, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by L. González Catalán S.A. Therefore, they will be works protected as intellectual property by the Spanish legal system, being applicable to them both the Spanish and community regulations in this field, as well as the international treaties related to the subject and signed by Spain.
All rights reserved. Under the provisions of the Law on Intellectual Property, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including its method of making available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, are expressly prohibited. in any support and by any technical means, without the authorization of L. González Catalán S.A.
The user undertakes to respect the rights of Intellectual and Industrial Property owned by L. González Catalán S.A. You can view the elements of the portal and even print them, copy them and store them on your computer’s hard drive or any other physical medium as long as it is, solely and exclusively, for your personal and private use. The user must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed on the pages of L. González Catalán S.A.